#1 July 17, 10:04

KazakhstanErlanB

После создания Оповещения статуса "Оповестить меня ВСЕГДА КОГДА оно НАЧАЛО ДВИЖЕНИЕ и отправить на E-MAIL" это оповещение не фиксируется в МОИ УВЕДОМЛЕНИЯ и на указанный e-mail не приходят уведомления когда судно начинает движение.
[/url][/IMG]

#2 July 17, 10:54

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

Please add your product key in your profile here so I can check it. What is the ship's MMSI?

#3 July 17, 12:25

KazakhstanErlanB

Alex:

Please add your product key in your profile here so I can check it. What is the ship's MMSI?

Added by

#4 July 17, 12:27

KazakhstanErlanB

Alex:

This occurs for any vessel

#5 July 17, 21:25

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

When you tried to add the alert, the application showed you an error in the bottom left corner. The reason for the error was the following: "Ваше новое Оповещение не было создано, потому что вы исчерпали лимит Оповещений."
We've had a limit of 30 active Status Alerts per user and never a complaint with this before. I have now increased the limit to 50 on the server. Please try again.

#6 July 18, 11:31

KazakhstanErlanB

Alex:

When you tried to add the alert, the application showed you an error in the bottom left corner. The reason for the error was the following: "Ваше новое Оповещение не было создано, потому что вы исчерпали лимит Оповещений."
We've had a limit of 30 active Status Alerts per user and never a complaint with this before. I have now increased the limit to 50 on the server. Please try again.

Notifications are not deleted.
Below is a link to the video.
Notifications are not deleted

#7 July 18, 16:49

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

We're aware of the issue.
Have you ever received a notification for this exact alert?

#8 July 19, 7:42

KazakhstanErlanB

Alex:

We're aware of the issue.
Have you ever received a notification for this exact alert?

no

#9 August 4, 17:13

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

It was not possible for us to recreate the issue again. So I went ahead and manually deleted those alerts. If you experience the issue again that an alert was not deleted, don't hesitate to let us know!