#1 September 20, 9:47

Russian Federationgdv

good day

please advise which time showed at speed history graph and how to correlate same with the time of computer or GMT.
attached is a screen with today time 14:03 whereas vessel time is GMT - 3, my computer time is GMT +3 and now is 09:45 GMT.

Have seen you have made an update about positions correlation with speed graph, please advise is it possible to get same

thank you

#2 September 20, 18:22

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

Your screenshot is from the website. The website shows all times in the timezone you configured for your account:
/account/settings

#3 September 20, 20:06

Russian Federationgdv

timezone in account is UTC+3, I wrote the post at 12:45 my time (9:45 GMT) but graph showed 14:03 - that was a nature of question

#4 September 21, 21:40

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

That's strange. Can you tell me the MMSI of the ship and the exact name of the timezone you have in your account?

#5 September 23, 9:07

Russian Federationgdv

timezone in acc: UTC+3
MMSI 215680000

1 times edited. Last time by gdv - September 23, 9:31.

#6 September 23, 14:00

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

gdv:

timezone in acc: UTC+3

No, please go into your Settings and see what exactly you have selected as your timezone (names of cities listed). There's 7 different "UTC +3" timezones. They are not all the same.

gdv:

timezone in account is UTC+3, I wrote the post at 12:45 my time (9:45 GMT)

This is another reason I ask. Because 12:45 at UTC+3 is not 9:45 GMT but 8:45 GMT - unless your timezone does not observe daylight savings (summer time). And given that you said you wrote the post at 12:45, I suspect you live in UTC+2, not UTC+3 (or simply selected the wrong UTC+3 timezone) and this is why you have the wrong times shown.
Can you tell me the city you're in?

#7 September 24, 10:41

Russian Federationgdv

st.petersburg. now 13:39LT. GMT is 10:39 )

#8 September 24, 13:28

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

Please confirm the exact timezone you have selected in your account settings. For me, if I select "(UTC+03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd", that same "Sep 20, 14:03" shows up as "Sep 20, 11:03" for me.

#9 September 24, 15:26

Russian Federationgdv

"(UTC+03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd" was selected.

22-Sept at 12:30 my time I looked at graph and noted data for 14:03 that was a reason of request to understand which zone used for graph

attached is a next day screen - clearly seen 14:06 at graph at 12:09 my time

#10 September 24, 15:51

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

That is strange. Can you tell me what the 3 rightmost date-time and speeds are that you see in the Speed Graph right now? And the Draft Graph below.

Also, can you try logging in in another browser next time this happens to see if you have the same issue? Maybe also logout and login once on this site here. I'm quite confused as to why this happens for you. The "Last Update" on the right is clearly correct in your screenshot, but the Speed Graph shows a different timezone for you.

2 times edited. Last time by Alex - September 24, 16:00.

#11 September 24, 21:51

Russian Federationgdv

Thank you, another browther made time on the graph as equal to GMT+1 (or my time less 2 hrs, so = CET)