#1 October 15 2011, 13:42

Turkeyburaltun

The program gives me an error message as follows; " Your account is currently not activated." and does not work. Whats the problem?

#2 October 15 2011, 21:11

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

This usually means that your account hasn't been activated yet (i.e. the payment for your license hasn't arrived yet). Usually we give you access right away, I don't know why you can't access your account yet (depends on your dealer).

Please type in your product key in your online profile here, so I'll know what account is yours and take a look at it and see what's wrong :)

#3 October 17 2011, 7:07

UkraineLena

The account was automatically blocked by the system due to multiple use on some other computer. NOTE that the key might be used only on one computer. Due to rules of ShippingExplorer Company license keys might be unblocked upon the written request within a week. However, it might take less time.

#4 October 17 2011, 7:12

UkraineLena

The profile page might be found clicking at "My Account" (on the top of the page) --> "To edit your profile click here." --> "Settings"

At this page a field for the Product Key could be found.
For the security of your personal account be responsible to protect your Product Key from others to avoid its use by other people.

#5 January 21 2015, 14:47

Russian Federationgdv

Lena:

The profile page might be found clicking at "My Account" (on the top of the page) --> "To edit your profile click here." --> "Settings"

At this page a field for the Product Key could be found.
For the security of your personal account be responsible to protect your Product Key from others to avoid its use by other people.

добрый день

весьма неожиданная находка: "My Account" (on the top of the page) --> "To edit your profile click here." --> "Settings" - указан ключ, ниже - "неверный ключ". почему он таковым стал??

#6 January 21 2015, 20:50

SpainVsevolod

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

попробуйте снова

#7 January 22 2015, 9:29

Russian Federationgdv

Vsevolod:

попробуйте снова

спасибо, всё работает:)