#1 08 сентября, 5:16

ColombiaAlexanderIV

Ожидаю любое торговое судно следующее из порта Callao Лимы в китайские порты Гонг-Конга, Макао или в Сингапур, или порты Филиппин. Информация о судах нужна до их прибытия в Лиму. Она доступна в полной версии и займет у вас несколько минут. Мне для нескольких контактных адресов необходимо покупать подписку. Буду признателен, если вас не затруднит предоставить мне любую информацию об этих судах.
I expect any merchant ship from Callao Lima to the Chinese ports of Hong Kong, Macau or Singapore, or the ports of the Philippines. Information about ships is needed before they arrive in Lima. It is available in the full version ShippingExplorer and will take you a few minutes. I need to buy a subscription for several contact addresses. I would be grateful if it would not be difficult for you to provide me with any information about these vessels.

#2 08 сентября, 15:37

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking and what information you want about what vessels.

#3 09 сентября, 5:09

ColombiaAlexanderIV

I want to know which cargo ships are sailing from Callao Lima Port to Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia? Information: name of the vessel, day of arrival in Lima and direction to the next port, contact information with the captain.
For exampel: "Mol Belief" - Hong kong 03,08,2019 - Callao Lima Peru 09,09,2019 - Manzanilomexico - Taipei - Hong Kong
Captain (optional): name, email, Skype, Wathsapp,

2x редактировали. Последний раз AlexanderIV - 09 сентября, 10:54.

#4 09 сентября, 15:53

GermanyAlex

Administrator

ShippingExplorer Ltd.

We don't have the captain's information for ships. For a lot of ships we do have the company's information though.

#5 09 сентября, 23:25

ColombiaAlexanderIV

Thank you very much for the information. Indeed, even in the free version, information is available on campaigns and ship owners. And there I can find contacts with the captains of the ships.